This is my connection to family and friends,wherever they are.This includes photographs,anecdotes and anything of interest.Take care!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Woo hoo!

I know, I know..haven't been on here.Well the good news is that my new computer is all connected and ready to do some hard work.Thank the gods that I live in a country that is "the most wired" that it doesn't take long to have a computer technician over to fix things.I can't say the same for my own country and that includes the cost of Internet access,etc.
Anyway,the old computer will be unceremoniously chucked on a "waste removal" truck.This is really just a guy with his truck and a loud speaker, announcing all the things that he will take from you.The loud speaker-no matter who is selling products, fruit or picking up waste-that noise is enough to make you want to go out there and shoot the speaker or pull out the ribbon from the tape. Many times I've had this thought in my head.However,today I am glad that it's going to make life a little easier.

Yellow dust and weird weather..urgh.The other day I took some pics..so that will be my first photo entry next.-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home