This is my connection to family and friends,wherever they are.This includes photographs,anecdotes and anything of interest.Take care!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Another year.

Nothing exciting but the frustration that went along the way to get to today lasted 2 months and 2 weeks.We are supposed to receive our contract 2 months prior to the end of the current one.My school has failed to give mine on time,everytime.Last year it was one day before.This year I received it 5 days before,only because I insisted upon having it that day-to a surprised manager,who had no idea.Last Friday,I was given a copy of the contract.I said that I wanted the original copy because that is what I will have to sign.I was given the copy because the manager didn't want it to be folded or marked by dirt.How ridiculous!I'm not 2 years old! I mentioned that the whole idea was stupid and called for double work, then walked away.Later that day I got the original. Today I went to the immigration office,only to be told that I needed to fill in a confirmation sheet along with the renewal application forms.The confirmation sheet was to ensure that my documents were not false.This meant that we had to go back to school.The manager returned to the office ,without me,with the paperwork and all is well.I have a new visa till 2007.The moral is, if you need something done,do it yourself or if you can't do it yourself insist, persist and keep on persisting until you get what you want or need to have.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Ahhhhh.... the subtle sweet joys of "ooh re na ra" life! Subway in Daejon! I can't believe it! How cool! I had just heard about life coaching about 2 weeks ago. My friend loves it as well.

Best of luck and keep blogging! It's like a trip back!

One love...

Dana

1:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home