This is my connection to family and friends,wherever they are.This includes photographs,anecdotes and anything of interest.Take care!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Life Coach

Sometimes people find it difficult to make decisions.So often you end up doing something that possibly you didn't want to do in the first place.Or,you have to make a decision and every part of it takes so much nervous energy, worrying, uncertainty and so on. Some people have the ability to do more that they are willing to do and don't know how to go about things-just starting is too much.Relationship issues, decision-making issues, dealing with people with whom communication is a problem.Basically, to any problem or issue that you have in your life,where it feels like you are stuck,Stuck,STUCK..I say,get yourself a Life Coach.
I had no idea what this person did,but was fortunate to have a very good friend do just this,Life Coaching, and I was intrigued.I started out with one session and it continued from there. I don't know how to describe to you just how amazing this is.The coaching itself is something that you work on,together with the guidance and gentle prodding of the coach. I find that I am more inspired afterwards to move in a positive direction. My coach may be my best friend,but this is what I can say about her as a coach.She really listens to you, she doesn't judge you and she works hard to give you all of the help that you need. She also prepares herself,spiritually and thinks only of you, before you have a session.If you want to know more about Kim, the life coach,have a look at her website. She offers a free first session.
I realise that I am advertising here,but who better to tell you about these things, than someone who has done two or three sessions of coaching.
Take a chance and go for that free session.I'm sure you'll discover more about yourself if you do.
-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home