This is my connection to family and friends,wherever they are.This includes photographs,anecdotes and anything of interest.Take care!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Small world

I recently told two friends about something that was important to me and for them to just keep it a secret.No,I'm not telling you what that was.As it happens, they were all, "Oh no,we won't say".This was about a month ago.Since then we never mentioned it.However, lastnight while partying with some friends..a person who is visiting Korea-who used to live here-started talking to me.You know, catching up and stuff like that.I find that people always want to know what your next step will be.So old-anyway,then she said "I heard that you...".Secret was passed on to her.I was stunned,not angry.I just smiled and said nothing.I didn't confirm or deny.
Lesson:Daejon is small.You can't say anything to anyone without it coming back to you in the form of something else or it's original form, from someone you don't know.If you gossiped, it would be worse.If you poured out your heart to a stranger..oh geez.It's like everything gets talked about and you're the last one to find out.Note to self: say nothing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Akshay said...

Mother’s Day is celebrated for our family most special person our mother. Mother is a god gift for all people in the world. Every son/daughter is celebrated Mother’s Day for their mother; they express their feelings, love, and joy with their mom. fathers day wishes from son Mother’s Day is celebrated in all over the world on different days; it means Mothers Day Date is not same in all over the world. In most countries, Mother’s Day is celebrated second Sunday of month May. Mother’s Day was first celebrated in 1908 when Anna Jarvis held a memorial for her mother at St Andrew’s Methodist Church in Grafton, West Virginia. St Andrew’s Methodist Church now holds the International Mother’s Day Shrine.

9:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home