This is my connection to family and friends,wherever they are.This includes photographs,anecdotes and anything of interest.Take care!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Stuff.

It was fabulous having Tuesday off.(Memorial day)

I spoke to a friend in the States -we haven't spoken in years.Always keep that friendship connection "on",especially if you are far apart.

Cutey,the dog, gets so excited when she sees me and immediately does a no.1.

My Friday Adult class frustrates me so much.I hate to label them,but this has to be said:They are catatonic. They don't speak, don't respond,don't speak,don't contribute,did I mention they don't speak? So often I think that it's me,and I try and change the approach or lesson.I feel as if I am talking to myself and there are these people sitting and listening.I need to check for a pulse next time.

I award a sticker for each mosquito smashed in little hands. The students are eager to increase their stickers-this means they don't have to work too hard.

My first attempt at Fresh Broccoli soup turned out okay.Needs cream to make it illegal.

World Cup Soccer is on again...I can re-live the moments of 2002 through photographs.Otherwise,I couldn't be bothered...it's not Cricket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home