This is my connection to family and friends,wherever they are.This includes photographs,anecdotes and anything of interest.Take care!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

At last..

Lastnight I joined some friends for dinner at an Indian restaurant that some other friends have been raving about.It's in Koondong.Once we got there, I was surprised that the place was so small.Only 12 people could be seated in there.It feels like you are sitting in somebody's kitchen.The food is made in the same room and there is no menu.The owner serves up whatever he has that day.We had Lamb curry,vegetable curry,salad and a lot of naan.There were 7 of us and it came to W60 000/$60.00. To me it seemed as if the owner just kept on adding more to the table.The price is reasonable,because other "western" places would be about minimum $20 each.The food was yummy.You could get some Indian or Bollywood inspired dvd's also.
The best part is that, now I don't have to go to Seoul to buy real curry powder or other spices.This restaurant is busy and one needs to make a reservation.
My only hope is that they make enough money to get a bigger place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home