This is my connection to family and friends,wherever they are.This includes photographs,anecdotes and anything of interest.Take care!

Friday, September 29, 2006

A night of ABBA

Barely two or three weeks in the country and there I got the call:"Do you want to go with?" Of course, I said yes. my friend, Desiree offered me a ticket to see "Mamma Mia". It was a musical,slash, love story, set around the famous ABBA tunes. The singers and actors were fantastic,from the UK. I could see no wrong.The story was sweet and touching. The cherry on top,was the totally glam, shiny silver and gold-respectively- one piece outfits.(Think Elvis) and the amazing silver knee-high platform boots! Geez, imagine how many people you could kick and not hurt your foot. What a wonderful night.
meanwhile, this thing did take long..so wait for the African edition.. in a day.
-smiles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home