This is my connection to family and friends,wherever they are.This includes photographs,anecdotes and anything of interest.Take care!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Yeah,yeah...

Let's pretend that I posted something yesterday and leave it at that..thanks to those guys and dolls that have peeped in.

Thinking of just starting a new blog...call it the African edition.
Must have changed my mind a thousand times in the last three months with regard to everything.
It was great to talk to Karen on Skype..although there was a DEE-lay that took forever, still.. we spoke. It was wonderful to talk to Matt also.I read that poor Yoshi is being trained again.

Meanwhile, I have photo's of the past weekend's activities and other pics. Laughed so much at the Comedy Festival and went whale watching the next day-Glorious weather too. Earlier this month we went to a Korean restaurant. I've been through many bottles of chilli sauce...only one came close to my satisfaction. Might be losing it with the chillies and not to mention the red wine.
Tell you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home