This is my connection to family and friends,wherever they are.This includes photographs,anecdotes and anything of interest.Take care!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Walkies.

Finally, this evening I managed to contact someone with regard to Cutey. (the black dog).I went twice before this and he wasn't there.Today I was in luck,a man saw me greeting the dog and asked me what I wanted.So in broken Korean and some English from him,he took me to Cutey's grandmother-who is not a dog-and he explained to her that I wanted to take the dog for a walk in the park.Turns out that they operate a restaurant that delivers door to door. She said ok and off I went to get the dog.I bought a leash with a harness last week.Took me a good 10mins to figure it out,but I never got it right...because he thought it was a toy.Ended up just putting the harness around the neck(ha ha) and securing it with the leash and off we went to the park.
OH.MY.WORD. Cutey has energy and I swear that dog must never get any exercise,because the tail didn't stop wagging and he pulled and puffed.(might have some pain in the hand tomorrow) I thought that 30 mins would do it,but he still had this Mr Energiser inside him.After about 45 mins, and barking at other dogs,he calmed down and slowed the walking pace..then a slow walk back to the chain that holds him the whole day.Brought with a bottle of water for afterwards and a snack reward,for being good.
Tomorrow I'll take the collar(which I forgot about) and leash and chuck the stupid harness.
I'm just happy that I can give this dog some TLC and he loves it. Of course,this was the first walk,so no pics,once he gets used to walking around(and to me),I'll take pics.
Once I tied him up,shame..I went to the restaurant to thank Ajumma(granny) -and also let her know I returned.From what I understood she basically said "Anytime",when I asked her if I could take him again-showing complete trust in me, on the other hand she knows where I live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home