This is my connection to family and friends,wherever they are.This includes photographs,anecdotes and anything of interest.Take care!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Just keep swimming....

I love that little tune,sung by Dori, the fish in Finding Nemo who has a short attention span.I am proud of my little brother Kern.He is doing great with all the swimming competitions that he takes part in.He gets to travel in South Africa, and who knows, the next Olympics or the one after that.On this day,we fetched Kern at school and headed over the swimming pool where he practices and jumps into the sauna afterwards.Of course, I was visiting and used that as an excuse to take photo's of everything.For more information on the team, www.tygerbergaquatics.com has more on what this group is all about and where their next challenge lies.They work hard and deserve each medal they win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home