This is my connection to family and friends,wherever they are.This includes photographs,anecdotes and anything of interest.Take care!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Mossie attacks!

This is disgusting,but I'll post it anyway.
I went to the doctor yesterday for mosquito bites.He was owning it in his pink shirt again.I get bitten in the worst way and there are always marks left,but this was scary.I had dark purple stains, which looked like birthmarks or port wine stains where I was bitten.When I asked pink doctor what this was he said "it is a delayed reaction to mosquito bites"..ie.allergy.I received a lovely injection and meds.Note to self: carry the repellent at all times.
(I'll try not to do this kind of post again.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home